What Are We Fighting For What Are We Fighting For

Definetly wasn't perfect.. bu I'm not complaining.

It was pretty frickin good, I'm not gonna lie. It was just painful for me to watch these 3-D figure walk and fall awkwardly. The combo of the flash and the music made this great and the meaning was coveyed well. And, oh yes, the camera shaking and blurring looked professional. Good job with that. The only bad thing was, like I said before, the awkward movements. I suggest making shorter movies that you can put more detail into. Good job.

raven9892002 responds:

thanks and glad you liked it, the idea of making a few short animations is one i might use before i make the next bigger one

Weebl & Bob : Goo Fiction Weebl & Bob : Goo Fiction

Nice

It took me a while to get it was pulp fiction... anyway, I thought the voices were very amusing. I also thought the comedic timing was excellent. That's very rare in a flash and that's why I like this alot... because I actually laughed!

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Beautiful

I think the entire Brackenwood series is the best without a doubt and this is one is nothing less than excellent. The graphics are virtually flawless. The entire world of magic and creatures is so unique and entertaining it's hard not to watch them twice.

MrWalters Grand Excursion MrWalters Grand Excursion

Oh boy...

I hate to be that one guy that makes a horrible review for no apparent reason but... I hated it. I can see you put a lot of work into it, and the idea wasn't bad. The problem was that it was sooooooo tedious. Oh I fell. Now let me hook onto a platform and go left right left right left right, slowly building momentum, then shoot into the air and blindly hope I fall on a platform and do it again. Oh and their carrots and smiley faces, who are my friends even though they aren't even bunnies. Anyway, it could be improved. Sorry for that rant, you probably didn't deserve it. I was just mad that I wasted 10 minutes of my life. Put your talents to a more different style game and I'll definitely play it.

Ominous Intrigue Ominous Intrigue

The end

The end was the best part. With the bells and the big drum... really nice. Very well done.

Burn7 responds:

Thanks. If I ever was to remix this song then I would use my newer soundfonts that would blow this out of the water.

Drive (Full Acoustic Cover) Drive (Full Acoustic Cover)

Just some things...

I think you did a solid job with most of this song. The chord progression was played perfectly. A couple of things bothered me.
The "de-da-de-da" sound you got from picking between those two notes over the chord progression didn't do it for me. In the real song, they start quiet and build louder. I didn't hear that in your cover.
Also the transitions between chorus and verse could have flowed better.

Nice job overall.

spartan040 responds:

Thanks for the honest critique :D. You're right though, the whole thing could've gone smoother. Next time, I will try to find a better way of playing it, I think I would add a cajon in there too. The "dedadeda" sound, as for that...it should be faint and fading yet noticeable right?

Thanks again, man!

Phase Shift Phase Shift

mmmmm

That was some tasty piano.

0976 responds:

lol wai thank yew. Tastes like happy o.o'